Infants & Toddlers
Baby teeth are important and need proper care. These teeth help your child to eat and speak properly. Healthy teeth look good and are important for self confidence. They also help retain space for the eruption of permanent teeth, which helps prevent crowding.
Tips for a healthy smile
- Start brushing the baby teeth as soon as they come through the gums
- Brush twice a day with a smear of fluoride toothpaste and a soft brush
- Choose healthy, tooth friendly snacks
- Avoid giving soft drinks and sugary, sticky snacks
- Lift your child's lip every month to check for signs of tooth decay
- Enrol your child at a dental clinic and have regular dental check-ups.