Switch to Water Challenge Terms and Conditions - Workplaces
Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association Inc.
Promotional Period: The promotion commences at 8am on Monday 15 October 2018 and ends at 5pm on Friday 9 November 2017.
Challenge Period: You can start the 30 days challenge anytime between 1 and 9 November. The 30 days challenge period commences on Thursday 1st November 2018 and ends after 30 days of taking the challenge. (If you start the challenge on 1 November, then your challenge will end on 30 November. If you start the challenge on last day of promotional period, 9 November, then your challenge will end on 8 December 2018.)
- Entry to win a prize in the Switch to Water Challenge is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined here. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is considered invalid.
- Under this category (Workplaces) entry is open to New Zealand workplaces only.
- Each company or organisation can only register once. Any subsequent entry will be invalid.
- Entries by a representative or staff acting on behalf of the workplace will only be accepted under this category. Employees cannot enter individually under this category.
- The person acting on behalf of the workplace is solely responsible for obtaining permission from all those employees taking part in this challenge.
- By entering this promotion, the staff at your workplace are committing to the Switch to Water Challenge by switching sugary drinks to water for 30 days.
- To enter this promotion, sign up to the Switch to Water Challenge under ‘Workplace’ category.
- Only those entries received during the Promotional Period will be eligible for entry.
- One winner will be determined in respect of this competition. All workplaces will be entered into a draw and the Promoter will randomly select the winning workplace on Monday 19 November 2018.
- The winning workplace will win $500 towards a team building activity of their choice.
- The Prize is as stated and are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning workplace will be notified via the email address provided upon registration for the Switch to Water challenge by 9 November and published on the Healthy Smiles Facebook page.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 days of email contact or is otherwise deemed invalid by the Promoter, then the Promoter will randomly select another entrant to win the prize.
- If you are a winning workplace, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your workplace name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- The Promoter will collect entrants' information in order to draw the winners only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel this promotion.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association, PO Box 28084, Remuera, Auckland 1541, New Zealand.