Switch to Water Challenge Terms and Conditions - Workplaces
Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association Inc.
Promotional Period: The promotion commences at 8am on Monday 14 October 2019 and ends at 5pm on Friday 15 November 2019.
Participation period: You can start the 30 days challenge anytime between 1 and 15 November. The 30 days challenge period commences on Friday 1 November 2019 and ends after 30 days of taking the challenge. (If you start the challenge on 1 November, then your challenge will end on 30 November. If you start the challenge on the last day of the promotional period, 15 November 2019, then your challenge will end on 15 December 2019).
- Entry to win a prize in Switch to Water is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined here. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is considered invalid.
- Under this category (Workplaces) entry is open to New Zealand workplaces only.
- Each company or organisation can only register once. Any subsequent entry will be invalid.
- Entries by a representative or staff acting on behalf of the workplace will only be accepted under this category. Employees cannot enter individually under this category.
- The person acting on behalf of the workplace is solely responsible for obtaining permission from all those employees taking part in this challenge.
- By entering this promotion, the staff at your workplace are committing to the Switch to Water Challenge by switching sugary drinks to water for 30 days.
- To enter this promotion, sign up at nzda.org.nz/switchtowater under the ‘workplace’ category.
- Only those entries received during the Promotional Period will be eligible for entry.
- One winner will be determined in respect of this competition. All workplaces will be entered into a draw and the Promoter will randomly select the winning workplace on Monday 18 November 2019.
- The winning workplace will win $500 towards a team building activity of their choice.
- The prize is as stated and are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winning workplace will be notified via the email address provided upon registration for Switch to Water by 18 November 2019 and published on the NZDA Healthy Smiles Facebook page.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 days of email contact or is otherwise deemed invalid by the Promoter, then the Promoter will randomly select another entrant to win the prize.
- If you are a winning workplace, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your workplace name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- The Promoter will collect entrants' information in order to draw the winners only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel this promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association, PO Box 28084, Remuera, Auckland 1541, New Zealand.