Switch to Water Challenge Terms and Conditions - Whānau
Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association Inc.
Promotional Period: The promotion commences at 8am on Monday 19 October 2020 and ends at 5pm on Sunday 15 November 2020.
Participation period: You can start the 30 days challenge anytime between 1 and 15 November. The 30 days challenge period commences on Sunday 1 November 2020 and ends after 30 days of taking the challenge. (If you start the challenge on 1 November, then your challenge will end on 30 November. If you start the challenge on the last day of the promotional period, 15 November 2020, then your challenge will end on 15 December 2020).
- Entry to win a prize in Switch to Water is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined here. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Under this category (Whānau) entry is open to New Zealand families only.
- Each family can only register once. Any subsequent entry by the same family members will be invalid.
- Entries by parents or legal guardians (18+) on behalf of the whole family will only be accepted under this category. Children cannot enter individually.
- The person acting on behalf of the family grants permission for registered children (under 18) to take part.
- By entering this promotion, your whānau is committing to the Switch to Water Challenge by switching sugary drinks to water for 30 days or making an effort to make water the choice of drink within the household and at gatherings.
- To enter this promotion, sign up for the Switch to Water Challenge under ‘Whānau’ category.
- Only those entries received during the Promotional Period will be eligible for entry.
- There are three whānau prizes. All whānau taking part in the challenge will be entered into a draw and the Promoter will randomly select the winning whānau on Monday 30 November 2020.
- Three winning whānau will win; a 5 litre Sheffield bench top water cooler and a year’s supply of filters, or one of two $100 vouchers of your choice.
- The Prize is as stated and are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winning whānau will be notified via the email address provided upon registration for Switch to Water by Wednesday 2 December 2020 and published on the NZDA Healthy Smiles Facebook page.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 days of email contact or is otherwise deemed invalid by the Promoter, then the Promoter will randomly select another entrant to win the prize.
- The voucher prizes for this category will be discussed between the winner and the promoter. The chosen voucher will be purchased by the promoter and sent to the winner.
- The winning whānau, must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation.
- The whānau consent to the Promoter using your family name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- The Promoter will collect entrants' information in order to draw the winners only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel this promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association, PO Box 28084, Remuera, Auckland 1541, New Zealand.