Switch to Challenge Terms and Conditions - Schools
Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association Inc.
Promotional period: The promotion commences at 8am on Monday 14 October 2019 and ends at 5pm on Friday 15 November 2019.
Participation period: You can start the 30 days challenge anytime between 1 and 15 November. The 30 days challenge period commences on Friday 1 November 2019 and ends after 30 days of taking the challenge. (If you start the challenge on 1 November, then your challenge will end on 30 November. If you start the challenge on the last day of the promotional period, 15 November 2019, then your challenge will end on 15 December 2019).
- Entry to win a prize in Switch to Water is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined here. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Under this category (Schools) entry is open to New Zealand schools only.
- Each school can only register once. Any subsequent entry by the school will be invalid.
- Entries by staff or representatives acting on behalf of the school will only be accepted under this category. Students cannot enter individually.
- The person acting on behalf of the school is solely responsible for obtaining permission from parents/guardians for all those students taking part in this challenge.
- By entering this promotion, your school is committing to the Switch to Water Challenge by switching sugary drinks to water for 30 days.
- To enter this promotion, sign up for the Switch to Water Challenge under ‘Schools’ category.
- Only those entries received during the Promotional Period will be eligible for entry.
- There are three school prizes. All schools taking part in the challenge will be entered into a draw and the Promoter will randomly select the winning schools on Monday 18 November 2019.
- Three winning schools will win; a visit from Eliza McCartney (at a time and date negotiated between the winning school and the Promoter), $500 towards a school water fountain or $500 towards new sporting equipment.
- The Prize is as stated and are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winning school will be notified via the email address provided upon registration for Switch to Water on Monday 18 November 2019 and published on the NZDA Healthy Smiles Facebook page.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 days of email contact or is otherwise deemed invalid by the Promoter, then the Promoter will randomly select another entrant to win the prize.
- A winning school, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your school’s name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- As the prizes of a water fountain and sports equipment are contributions to, rather than full purchase amounts, payment will be provided upon providing receipts to NZDA.
- The Promoter will collect entrants' information in order to draw the winners only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel this promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association, PO Box 28084, Remuera, Auckland 1541, New Zealand.