Terms and Conditions
Switch to Water Challenge Terms and Conditions - Individuals
Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association Inc.
Promotional Period: The promotion commences at 8am on Monday 19 October 2020 and ends at 5pm on Sunday 15 November 2020.
Participation period: You can start the 30 days challenge anytime between 1 and 15 November. The 30 days challenge period commences on Sunday 1 November 2020 and ends after 30 days of taking the challenge. (If you start the challenge on 1 November, then your challenge will end on 30 November. If you start the challenge on the last day of the promotional period, 15 November 2020, then your challenge will end on 15 December 2020).
- Entry to win a prize in Switch to Water is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined here. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Under this category (Individuals) entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents.
- Each individual can only register once. Any subsequent entry received will be invalid.
- Entries by agents or any party acting on behalf of the entrant will not be accepted under this category.
- To enter this promotion sign up for the Switch to Water Challenge under ‘Individuals’ category.
- Only those entries received during the Promotional Period will be eligible for entry.
- There will be one prize winner. All entries will be entered into a draw and the Promoter will randomly select the winner on Monday 30 November 2020.
- One entry will be drawn to win an Oral B Smart 5000 Rechargeable Dual Handle Toothbrush.
- The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be notified via the email address provided upon registration for Switch to Water by Wednesday 2 December 2020 and published on the NZDA Healthy Smiles Facebook page.
- If a winner does not respond within 3 days of email contact or is otherwise deemed invalid by the Promoter, then the Promoter will randomly select another entrant to win the prize.
- If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- The Promoter will collect entrants' information in order to draw the winners only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it within New Zealand, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel this promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: New Zealand Dental Association, PO Box 28084, Remuera, Auckland 1541, New Zealand.