Partners & Products
Please click above to view Westpac's website for health professionals.
Click here for the NZDA member discounted Business
and Personal Banking flyer (PDF).
NZDA Approved Products
Colgate Savacol mouthrinse
Colgate Fluoriguard toothpaste
Macleans Protect toothpaste
- Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Listerine Fresh Burst Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Listerine Tartar Control Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Listerine Teeth Defence Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Extra Sugar Free Gum
New Zealand Dental Health Foundation
The NZDHF is a non profit organisation set up in 1980. Its objectives are to:
- promote, advance and generally work for an improvement in the oral health of all persons in New Zealand and either alone or in conjunction with any department of State, public body, charitable trust, professional association or any other organisation or group of persons whether a member of the Foundation or not.
- promote attitudes in the community that lead to a desire for healthy natural teeth for life.
- develop programmes of health education and health promotion that will achieve an improvement in the oral health of all persons in New Zealand.
- co-ordinate dental health promotional activities.
- act as an advisory body on matters of dental health.
- co-operate with bodies carrying out dental health promotion.
- encourage commercial groups to develop and promote products that will lead to improvement in dental health.
- solicit and raise funds to accept grants, loans, donations, gifts, legacies, bequests to be used for purposes of the Foundation as to the above.
Joining/annual subscription forms are available from NZDA. Membership is available to all students, dental therapists, technicians, dentists, dental hygienists, and other supporting groups.
Fees for annual subscriptions are outlined below (all prices include GST):
Dental therapists, Dental hygienists, Technicians